Sorry I Didn't Intend To Peace You Off

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Poem, Educational Poem, Poem for My Teacher,
Why you gt angry
I never thought of it
I thought it was impossible
but I was wrong, really

My teacher,
You're my parents
the ones I should respect
the ones I must obey

I know that you're the ones
who really love me
the ones who always care and love me
the ones who always want to know everything about me
the ones who keep observing my progress
you're the ones who will never get angry

Sorry I don't know what you know
I can't do what you can
So sorry

If this life is a journey
you have passed all this way
you know everything I don't
I know you're the ones who always lead me
to find the way to better future


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 06:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment